First & Second Quarter 2014 Projects:
- Book #1, Series #1, is undergoing that that third set of eyes read through.
- Book #2's fleshing out and pacing is almost complete, with a goal to send to writing coach for review by the end of February.
- Book #3 is up next, with fleshing out and pacing scheduled for March.
- Book #4, due to family commitments in April, will undergo partial fleshing out and pacing, that will probably roll over to May.
- Book #5 will follow, naturally, Book #4 for fleshing out and pacing in May/June.
- Series #1 published in its entirety by the end of June, July at the latest.
- Note: If, by tracking my progress, I am able to speed up the fleshing-out and pacing process, the series will go live sooner.
- July is set to write AND finalize Book #1, Series #2.
- August is set for writing a romance.
- September will involve the 2nd Book in Series #2.
- October, of course, will be horror novel month.
- November, Book #3, Series #2
- December, Book #1, Series 3
Writing-wise, that's my 2014. Interesting times and onward!